Are you looking for loan against Third Party Collateral or Collateral?
December 19, 2022
If you did not have good balance sheet, income tax returns, banking or bankable papers to take loan from bank.
But you have collateral; we can help you to get fund on your collateral or third party collateral.
What should you have to move further to get fund?
1. Complete Chain of property.
2. Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, DIN Number of Collateral Owner.
3. Owner should have Clean CIBIL Report.
4. Videos of Collateral in the presence of Owner.
5. Photo of Collateral in the presence of Owner.
6. Google Location of the Collateral.
7. Legal & Search of the Collateral from the Bank Panel Advocate only with bank panel Letter. (State of India, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank).
8. Bank Valuation Report of the Collateral from the Bank Panel Advocate only with bank panel Letter. (State of India, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank).
There are two options of funding.
A. Its 50:50 Sharing model.
B. One Time 20% Royalty Model for Seven years (7 years).
What is 50:50 Sharing Model?
This is best model for both collateral owner and profile owner (Loan Borrower). In this model, whatever amount is generated on the borrower, will be share by both the party equally.
They will pay their part of EMI or Interest on the amount they received after disbursement. All the mortgage expenses will be share equally by both the parties. The expense part of the collateral will be deducted from his disbursement amount only.
All the Travelling, Visit and inspection charges will be borne by profile owner (Loan Borrower) only.
What is One Time 20% Royalty Model for Seven years (7 years)?
In this option, whatever amount is raised on collateral by profile owner (Loan Borrower). The collateral owner will take 20% of the loan amount one time for seven years.
Collateral owner will never share any kind of charges or expenses and EMI/Interest as he is charging Royalty only.
Our Service Charges
We will charges 3% of the Loan amount or royalty amount taken by Collateral owner. At the time of mortgage only.
For more information Contact Us.