Got Funding against third party collateral in case collateral owner does not have good Cibil.
May 6, 2023
Lots of collateral owners in India have major issue that they have good collateral in hand. But did not have good Cibil to get funding for business or projects. Because of this situation, so many business and projects got stuck or got NPA.
Now Got Funding against third party collateral in case collateral owner does not have good Cibil.
We have a solution for bad Cibil collateral owners.
Bad Cibil no problem, your USP is you have good collateral in hand. By this collateral, we can get you the fund from a private financer. On the below terms and conditions:
1. Collateral Value should be more than 100 Cr of valuation (Bank Valuation).
2. Bank Valuation should be done from bank panel Valuer of (Bank of Baroda, State Bank of India , HDFC Bank ). Bank valuation report should be submitted with panel letter of the bank only.
3. Search and Legal Report from bank panel Advocate of (Bank of Baroda, State Bank of India, HDFC Bank). Search and Legal report should be submitted with panel letter of the bank only.
4. Clear Scan Documents as per search report.
5. KYC of Owner.
6. Video of the property in the presence of Owner.
7. Google Location of the Property.
8. CMA Data with Repayment Schedule and Projects.
9. Short Summery, How and from where Loan will be repayment.
Terms of Funding by Private Funder / Private Financer
1. Minimum Funding will be 50 Cr.
2. Tenure of Funding is 10 years.
3. Rate will be 6% Per Annam.
4. Time for Funding is 90 days to complete.
5. Commissions /Charges will be 12% on the loan amount. (On Disbursement of Loan)
Complete Process step by step to get private funding.
Send all the documents from 4 to 7 by email.
Arrange site visit of two persons, same day return no stay. We will send you an estimate for Visit Expenses Plus Our Visiting Fees of Rs.11000. Once you send the payment to our account. We will book the tickets and all and send you all.
After Visit , we will arrange the meeting of your and lender company in New Delhi to sine MOU. At the time of MOU , you have give Rs.50000 as a commitment fees ( Refundable if the work is not done within 90 days) and same will mention in the MOU. For Further Query You Can Contact Us